EasySaver Rewards - How to Cancel your Easy Saver "Membership"
I signed up to receive the ProFlowers.com discount and unexpectedly registered to for the Easy Saver Membership. I saw some charges to my checking account from Easy Saver which prompted me to find this site.
Reading the reviews, I figured I had better cancel ASAP. It is so easy (thank goodness). You probably received an email with your ProFlowers discount with your membership info.
Go to www.easysaverrewards.com and log in with your email address and zip code. You can find their phone number 1-800-355-1837 and call and request to cancel your membership. It was easy!
I cancelled as soon as I saw some bogus $1.95 charge coming from my checking account. Hopefully this will be the last I hear from them...
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I was looking to get a fishing lure subscription as a gift for the holidays and i stumbled across a website called Lucky Tackle Box. I looked on their website..."
- " I must say that I'm very pleased with the quality of the sectional, it's well built and the color is awesome. The delivery team was professional, and did a very..."
- "Short recap of horrors. The host showed up 4 hours late to meet us and gain entry to the apt. We had spent $100+ in intl phone costs in trying..."
- "This person is a very angry person and doesn't like being on time or calling to let you know that he will be late. He doesn't want you to..."
- "Being disabled and on a very limited budget, I really must watch how I spend money...like most of us these days. I was really hungry for POP TARTS (which I..."
- "We purchased a reclining sofa, love seat and chair from a Southern Motion dealer in Washington State. After 3 years of normal use the bonded leather fabric on the..."
- "UPS left expensive package at the front door IN THE RAIN!! We were home all evening, with no notice it was sitting on the front porch for anyone to take..."
- "I met this one on backpage. Goes by the name "Carmen"....she said that she had condoms during our conversation. When I got there, she said she needed..."
- "People, please look for the local floral boutiques. This Company is a scam. DO NOT buy anything from FLOWER DELIVERY EXPRESS. My boyfriend bought me flowers thorough this company which..."