Contacted AX to dispute charges and stop all future attempts of Easy Saver to make a charge on my account.I have never signed up for any monthly charge that would enable me to save money.

I am still trying to find/figure out how they got my credit card number. It has to be on an internet purchase, and when I identify the company I will post the information and never do business with them again.

I suspect some internet retailers do not realize what Easy Saver is doing, unless they are getting a kick-back.Be careful of internet purchases.

Review about: Account Charges.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with EasySaver Rewards?

Comments

nikalseyn
Columbia, Kentucky, United States #739158

Perhaps now you understand why it is important to check your monthly statements in a timely manner.

Enagic USA - Enagic Kangen - An Evil Pyramid Scheme Miracule Cure Product/Company Enagic Usa "Without a doubt, MLM/Pyramid Scheme companies have been fleecing victims for decades and Kangen/Enagic is no exception; destroying families and tearing apart friends and communities. Most of these products..." Read more Brad Metcalf (Chrome Cards LLC) - Sports Card Scammer & Abusive Nut Chrome Cards "Sports Card dealer BRAD METCALF, owner of Chrome Cards LLC is an unethical crook, scammer and liar who is also extremely crude, combustible and combative and should be avoided at..." Read more Green Smoke Affiliate Account Cancelled Green Smoke "I have been selling GreenSmoke e-cigs as an affiliate for approximately 3 years. Toward the end of December, I was contacted by GreenSmoke saying my affiliate account was to be..." Read more Michael Kors Jacket Review Michael Kors "Bought jacket Nov 20, 2016. Hardly wore it due to fuzzy lint balls formed from friction at pockets and sleeves. Body of jacket is green nylon quilted. Washed on delicate..." Read more Equator Solutions - BLOODY NONSENSE Equator Solutions ""EQUATOR IS A BIG LIER AND FRAUD CONSULTANCY" .At the time of taking money they will give promises that they will take exam fee 300 and will give 3chances all..." Read more El Pollo Loco - Rotten lettuce in salad. El Pollo Loco "Time and time again the el pollo chicken location on north Durango in Las Vegas Nevada, never fails to disappoint. From old dried up chicken to this side salad with..." Read more Everbuying - Great website to buy the latest gadgets Everbuying "I have already ordered multiple items from the website (mostly electronics) and so far I didn't have any issues. Everything was as described. Shipment was fast and the support department..." Read more Test Compa - Proin sapien ipsum porta a Test Compa "Duis arcu tortor, suscipit eget, imperdiet nec, imperdiet iaculis, ipsum. Phasellus ullamcorper ipsum rutrum nunc. Ut tincidunt tincidunt erat. Praesent metus tellus, elementum eu, semper a, adipiscing nec, purus. In..." Read more