EasySaver Rewards - Easy saver

Tampa, Florida 0 comments

i have sent a request to cancel easy saver several times but they keep charging me $14.95 i would like to be fully refunded as i did not order this nor do i want this. how simple can i get send me my money back and stop taking it from me dont anybody there read your requests that comes in?

i never even got an email to confirm that they received my cancellation. oh god what am i thinking thats what they do this way they can say they never received any type of email so they can keep taking money from people who work hard for there money and dont want any deals like this.

EasySaver Rewards - I was swindled since Feb 2009 through a purchace with Oriental Trading Company.

Alexandria, Virginia 0 comments

I had charges dating back to Feb 2009 and I had no idea where they were coming from. Finally I found the information on the web under easy savers.

The first man gave me two months back, I said no. The second man gave me 89.00 back, I said no, they have received a total of 284.00 from me and I have received nothing. I am on hold waiting for the third person now. Ok the third person Monica spoke so low I could not hear her, she made an offer of a years return of my money and I should have gone on to the next person but I just said ok.

Make sure when you start this process you are ready for the stall tactics.

EasySaver Rewards - Easy Saver Rip Off!

Colorado Springs, Colorado 1 comment

I was changing over bank accounts and noticed a charge for Easy saver for $14.95. I did not know what this was, so I did an internet search and this web page came up.

Boy, was I shocked! It turns out I inadvertently signed up in June of 2009 when I ordered flowers over the internet from Proflowers. I thought I was entering my email address in order to get confirmation of shipment, but instead was signed up for some sort of "saver's club", which charged me $14.95 a month for the last 20 months. I followed the advice on this web site, and called the 800 number listed here.

I got a very polite person in India, who initially offered me a refund of $29.00 (2 months). I said no, I wanted all the money refunded back to June 2009. He then said he could only give me three month's refund. I asked to speak to his superviser.

He put me on hold for a minute or so, then said he had talked to his supervisor and he could now give me only 8 month's refund. I said that was not enough, I wanted all the refunds back to June of 2009. He put me on hold for a minute or so again, then said, okay, I have now received authorization to refund all your money, $267.10, to the account they had been billing, and thay would cancel my membership. He said they would process the refund today, and it might take up to 7-10 days to appear in my debit card account.

I asked him how I could reference this conversation if the refund didn't happen, and he gave me his ID number. I contacted my bank, and they said I could fill out some paperwork, but I would have to wait 30 days for the people to fix it before I could contest the charges. SO, here's what you do: 1. Get your bank records for how long you have been charged.

2. Call 800-444-9800. 3. Tell them you want to cancel your membership and want a full refund back to the beginning.

4. Every time they offer you something less than the total refund, tell them that is unacceptable and you want a full refund. 5. When they put you on hold, tell them you will not hang up, but will be waiting.

6. Ask for a supervisor every time you are not offered the whole amount. 7. Thank them for their politeness when they give you your full refund!

8. Contact the company you ordered from that hooked you up with Easy Saver and complain (for me, that was Proflowers).

#203001

Oh my gosh this is horrible. My boyfriend just found out that he has been charged since 2008 by this company and another one, 16.95 X 2 a month.

This all started back in 2008 when he ordered knifes online.

Horrible. They better give him all of him money back!!!

EasySaver Rewards - Easy Saver

Dallas, Texas 0 comments

This company has been taking my money even after I told them I wanted to cancel. You need to make sure that they actually do cancel you.

I'm very busy and expect my money to be safe but not from this group. They have been taking my money each month and giving me nothing, therefore stealing from me and okay with it. That's NOT customer service, but then again when you just plan to steal from people you don't want to talk to them.

I receive nothing from these people because I wouldn't know who they are if they didn't steal from me. I think anybody taken by this sneaky folks should be allowed to SUE them for annoyance and theft!

EasySaver Rewards - ProFlowers/Easy Save Rewards

Paris, Ile-De-France 3 comments

Never order from ProFlowers! When you place your order, they sneakily sign you up to Easy Rewards.

You are automatically enrolled in the program and charged a small fee, then if you don't cancel the membership, you are charged $14.95 a month, deducted from the same payment method you used to pay for you ProFlowers order. This was masquerading on my American Express bill as a charge from Encore Marketing, and I didn't notice it. *** of me, yes. BUT IMMORAL AND SNEAKY of ProFlowers to *** loyal customers!

How do you know it's a scam? Simple. There is no enrollment form as is typical with online memberships. You don't receive the usual welcome email with you customer information and login code.

And you'll never receive a follow-up email with Easy Rewards news, promotions or anything -- ever -- to indicate you've joined. This is designed so you won't know you've been enrolled, and then you won't maybe notice the monthly charges. They refunded all of my money -- or at least they say it will be credited on my next Amex bill. They did this without hesitation, also showing they know they're doing something wrong.

They have a good thing going and want to continue rolling in the dough without having angry customers complaining to the powers that be. But a Google search shows how many people have been caught in this scam. If you've been scammed, you can call the Easy Rewards customer service number at 1-800-355-1837 and stay on the line after the announcements to demand reimbursement. The first representative I got only wanted to refund 6 payments, but a second rep refunded the full 14 months.

They try to talk you out of it, but be persistent. Then complain to ProFlowers.

Comments

I cannot believe that Proflowers is hiding behind this frodulent business. It seems to me Membership Services/Easy Saver/Encore Marketing/ProFlowers are all in this scam together.

A year ago I ordered flowers for my best friend whose father died. I spent a lot of money but felt good about the purchase because I wanted to send something to brighten her day. I remember seeing an offer for free shipping and after starting to sign up for it deciding against it so thatI wouldn't have to deal with canceling anything, somehow they got me anyway!!! I have had the exact same experience as everyone else here...

A year of unnoticed charges to my checking account for $14.95/month. I saw the charge and had no idea what it was for all I knew was that I hadn't used my card in several days... I called the 800 number next to the transaction, which connected me to a customer service rep. in India, they wanted all this info.

from me to locate my account (which I really didn't want to provide considering I had no idea what the "company" was.) It wasn't until I demanded to speak to a manager that I finally found out what and how I was being billed $14.95/mo. for a year!! I was furious...to be on the phone for 20 minutes with people giving me false names and a false location and trying to avoid even telling me what these charges were even for! THe dishonesty within these organizations is pervasive from the mundane details to the way they acquire "customers"!!

They tried to tell me that they were in Pennsylvania and that their names were Max Watson and Tom Higgins but the foreign accents gave them away and I finally got them to admit to me that they were in India... Honestly I feel bad for the people who work for this corrupt company... I wasn't trying to harass the customer service reps. just find out who/what these charges were for.

Eventually after a being on the phone with the manager for a long time, he "graciously" agreed to cancel my account and refund 6 months of fees (as if this should be a favor to me when I never knowingly authorized the opening of any account). I am going to continue to try to get the remainder of my money and I have called ProFlowers (though I did not get through to anyone who "handled these issues"). They are very aware of the problem with the way they are doing business. I saw on-line that there is a class action lawsuit already brought against them and mentioned that to the woman at ProFlowers, who although this wasn't her problem to deal with was in fact fully aware of the law suits pending!

Gross!!! I cannot believe the convoluted malarky I have just experienced!!

I implore anyone who has had the same problems to fight this to the fullest extent! The trickery and deceptive nature of this business cannot be legal and too many people are being hurt by it.

Thanks for the warning. I have heard some companies "sign" you up for Reservation Rewards (another similar rip off) without your approval too.

How aggravating! I won't be ordering from Proflowers!

I also made the mistake of purchasing flowers for Mother's Day last year and just now realized that a $14.95 charge was being taken out of our checking account! It was dumb of me not to notice, but I do not recall signing up for anything.

My husband called Easy Saver and he got the same response as AlfieBB - they will give us only give 6 months back - then he asked for a supervisor and they agreed to refund us everything. We're getting a check for 6 months worth and then they are supposedly crediting our account for the rest. We will see. I am just so upset that a company would be set up this way -they are prepared for people to call and complain and demand refunds - it's ridiculous - how is this legal?

I will NEVER use Proflowers again and will be sure to pass the word on to friends and families. My husband is now calling Proflowers - we'll see where that gets us.

EasySaver Rewards - Beware before you purchase flowers from "Pro flowers"

Denton, Texas 5 comments

Many of my friends had been sending emails about scams to "watch for". My initial thought was "Naw, it wouldn't happen to me." After reviewing my bank statements, I realized that Easy Saver has been deducting $14.95 for over a year!

I called their "customer service" line and was assured that they would credit 2 months to my account. I was not happy. I have contacted the bank, filed a fraud claim, and I am getting a new check card. I cannot beileve that this happened.

Please order from a legitimate and trustworthy company. Proflowers are dirty rats.

Comments

Just spoke with the folks at ProFlowers. They seemed helpful enough but dealing with EasySavers is another issue.

I doubt Ill be seeing any of my fraudlently scammed money or at least all of it. My advice t\is to just avoid Pro Flowers all together

Made the biggest mistake of my life dealing with Pro Flowers. Actually gave them lots of business,but never again will they get a dime from me after screwing me with the Easy Savers scam.

Finally figured out something was wrong with my bill and corrected hopefully with a call to easy savers. We will see. It was a complete and total decitful sham and fraud. Nice going Pro Flowers.

Totally steer clear of these folks. They are poision

Totally steer clear of these folks. They are poision

Westleigh, New South Wales, Australia #174318

Hello,

My name is Caroline and I am the Special Programs Associate here at ProFlowers. I would like to sincerely apologize for any confusion you experienced regarding our partner program.

I would be more than happy to discuss your concerns, assist you with anything I can and receive any additional feedback to improve our service.

Please contact me directly to discuss, my phone number is (858) 909-3785. I would like to assist you in any way that I can.

Thanks for the warning. I don't want those Easy Saver charges on my bill so I will steer clear of Pro Flowers.

View more comments

EasySaver Rewards - EZ savers rewards suck, also Pro Flowers Suck

Alexandria, Virginia 0 comments

EZ Savers rewards watch out for this company, thay are affiliated with Pro Flowers. All I wanted to do is order flowers and now being charged $14.95 a month for how all?

Not sure till I call my bank. I have called and disputed charges and of course this will take valauble time. I wonder if EZ savers rewards will pay me for all the agravation they are causing me.

Just watch out for thr the hidden cost when ordering online in the futer is the lesson learned here. All I can say is order if you want to but be ready for some extra charges.

EasySaver Rewards - Ez bull*$#!

Eugene, Oregon 1 comment

I got my my flowers and a cake Back it Dec. Her b-day was dec.16 and her husband had to go back to afgan on Dec.

14. After his R & R. So I thought she could use some cheering up for her b-day. I spent $80.

I notice recently that what I should have had in my bank account was not what I actually had. I checked my statement last month and saw the charge. I thought I must have made a purchase I had forgotten about. Even thought I had no idea what the place was.

I forgot about it untill this month I called to check my balance before I ordered some books. I there was money missing. I checked my statment and the same charge was showing...so I check my back statements. Sure enough every month since Dec.

WTF. I will be calling them tomorrow and they will refund ALL my money.

Comments

I have also recently noticed these Easy Saver charges on my account. I have been charged $14.95 for the last 18 months since ordering wedding supplies from Oriental Trading.

I am calling both companies Monday morning to get this taken care of. I do expect a full refund and will pursue legal action if necessary.

EasySaver Rewards - Charged me $16.95 a month with subsequent $1.99 charges

Monroe Township, New Jersey 0 comments

My grand mom was charged $16.95 a month with five subsequent 1.99 charges. She shreds all her mail and checks her statements diligently. We have no idea how she was signed up for it. She doesn't order anything offline and does not answer the phone when a telemarketer calls.

We called and cancelled the membership and then called the number back to speak to a person. He said that both of her memberships were cancelled and it would be 3 months until the money was returned. After a stern reaction from my mom he said that all money money would be refunded.

I am definitely having her cancel the credit card and making sure her account is credited.

EasySaver Rewards - Proflowers should be put out of business

Stoughton, Massachusetts 7 comments

T.Y. for this site my husband just informed me after two months of getting charged on on credit card after ordering from pro flowers asking me what this 14.95 charge was so I went on this site and realized that we were getting ripped off I do intend to call tomorrow and take care of this How could this happen I did not authorize this and how can these people get away with this?

I am so pissed off not that it just happen to me but to all the people that will be scammed.

what can we do about this? Ellen S.

Worragee, New South Wales, Australia #191881

I've been getting charged for 2 years. My wife pays our credit card bill most of the time and between us we each thought it was something the other had charged.

I canceled my credit card and had them issue a new one and Easy Saver will only reimburse me back 6 months worth of pay. I'm even more upset that I found out the charges started happening because of a purchase I made at Pro Flowers. I can assure you that I have sent out an email to all my friends and posted something on Facebook (283 friends) to let everyone know about this scam and not to purchase from Pro Flowers.

Lots of my firends had already heard about this scam and have forwarded it on to their friends. I hope Pro Flowers does go out of business because of this.

Thanks for the warnings! I won't be using Pro Flowers!

I have also been charged $16.95 a month for the past few months. It all started with a $5.00 check which I thought was a Thank you for Pro Flowers.

I just sent a cancel notice to Ez-Saver and am waiting for their response. As far as Pro Flowers they also suck, the flowers that my wife received for Valentine's day were half dead lasted about 3 days until they found their way to the garbage.

I will never use nor recommend Pro Flowers again. A very big disappointment.

ellens97@gmail.com

They did it again! After calling them and canceling I got another charge of $14.95 charge.

When is this going to end,now I have to waste more time calling AGAIN BWARE continue to check your charges.

This all started with Pro flowers. I am sooooo pissed.

got abused for over 1 1/2 year so imagine how pissed off i can be today because i did not imagine i could be debited unduely. i am too credulous and confident. it will teach me a lesson but the problem is that i have to prove Amex that it is is fraudulent for them to stop and i do not know how?

Caroline, your apology for the "confusion" is utterly ridiculous.

The "confusion" is deliberately done so the company can defraud people's credit cards every month for a "membership" they don't know about nor want. Someone at both EZ Ripoffs and ProScammers needs to go to prison.

I don't know how ProScammers stay in business.

Westleigh, New South Wales, Australia #156235