I only last week discovered that $14.95 has been subtracted from my checking account since 2009.I am very embarrassed and furious at the same time.

I was outraged to talk to the people at Easy Saver and they finally said they would refund me 179.40. The total that they have taken from me was 583.05. I am waiting on the refund and just found this site. I will return to check on the refund and demand that I get the entire amount paid out.

Has anyone been successful in alerting law enforcement and filing a complaint.I had no idea this was happening and am sure I am not the only person they are getting rich on.

Had an Experience with EasySaver Rewards?

Comments

MissSassy

how in the world could you not have noticed this for over 3 yrs?

i just dont see this as possible.

MissSassy

how in the world could you not have noticed this for over 3 yrs?

i just dont see this as possible.

Green Smoke Affiliate Account Cancelled Green Smoke "I have been selling GreenSmoke e-cigs as an affiliate for approximately 3 years. Toward the end of December, I was contacted by GreenSmoke saying my affiliate account was to be..." Read more Zerowater - STRESSED to the LIMIT Zerowater "My experience is stressful with this product,.I have to either travel 2 hrs to Walmart to buy filters...or order online,.The eBay prices are off the wall,.for shipping,.Amazon prices for filters..." Read more Dr Dabber - Multiple Dr. Dabber AURA failures; $400 wasted while I am NOT Dr Dabber "For the record, I was a big Dr. Dabber fan. I owned their Ghost. I owned 2 Lights. No issues. I bought a Dr. Dabber Aura because of the magnetics. I..." Read more Scentsy - DON'T buy the line of *** about "Be Part of My Team!" Scentsy "Don't become a Scentsy consultant. Unless you are willing to ruthlessly track people down to get them to buy more stuff that they absolutely don't need, and lie to people..." Read more Chopretail - So far the worst and don't think it will get better. Chopretail "I PURCHASED ALTOIDS AND THOUGHT I WAS GETTING A BETTER DEAL BUT FOUND OUT THE PRICE WAS FOR 2 AND NOT 12. THE 2 WAS FROM CHOPRETAIL ON THE WALMART.COM..." Read more Smartstyle - Stylist was very nice but didn't do my hair well at all Smartstyle "First thing, my hair is very wavy and about 2 inches past my shoulders. When I first went to the salon I explained this to the manager who scheduled my..." Read more Northern Tool And Equipment - Brand New Generator Caught Fire Due to Gas Leak Northern Tool And Equipment "Whatever you do DO NOT BUY A GENERATOR from this company. Last week my brand new $1800 13000 watt generator blew up and caused my house to catch fire. The..." Read more Etrailer - Horrible Customer Service / Returns Etrailer "I ordered 2 sets of trailer keys. 1 set worked, the other didn't as the sets were cut differently. They sent me an email survey which I responded to and..." Read more