Birmingham, Michigan

My 78 year old mother purchased a product from NuWave and little did she know two other companies piggy-backed on that purchase: American Leisure and Easy Saver (2 memberships to a club that is for travel discounts).Although they bill $16.95 monthly each and have different contact info, they are the same scam!!

In total, they have billed me $1,050 claiming my mother-who hasn't leisure traveled since 2005-was "offered" these trial memberships and that she was sent a verification email. They couldn't tell me who was the "3rd Party company" she purchased from because they work with several companies. I found out it was NuWave from my credit card company. My mother insists she did not accept any trial memberships because she knows how those go.

Therefore, it was either a box that was pre-check selected or a complete scam.How is this legal??

UPDATE: I went to the NuWave website and when you select to purchase, they make you go through 14 screens of offers, but in the end a "Precision Cooking Club VIP membership" is tossed in without ever being selected.

Review about: Easysaver Rewards Membership.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with EasySaver Rewards?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.