My 78 year old mother purchased a product from NuWave and little did she know two other companies piggy-backed on that purchase: American Leisure and Easy Saver (2 memberships to a club that is for travel discounts).Although they bill $16.95 monthly each and have different contact info, they are the same scam!!

In total, they have billed me $1,050 claiming my mother-who hasn't leisure traveled since 2005-was "offered" these trial memberships and that she was sent a verification email. They couldn't tell me who was the "3rd Party company" she purchased from because they work with several companies. I found out it was NuWave from my credit card company. My mother insists she did not accept any trial memberships because she knows how those go.

Therefore, it was either a box that was pre-check selected or a complete scam.How is this legal??

UPDATE: I went to the NuWave website and when you select to purchase, they make you go through 14 screens of offers, but in the end a "Precision Cooking Club VIP membership" is tossed in without ever being selected.

This person wrote the review because of not as described of easysaver rewards membership from EasySaver Rewards. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants EasySaver Rewards to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by EasySaver Rewards for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with EasySaver Rewards?

Comments