I have been charged $14.95 since 2009.Didn't notice charge on statement until today.

I missed the timing to participate in class action law suit that was settled in 2013. Pro flowers acted like they didn't know anything about it and said they have severed ties with easy savers, I'm screwed! Don't buy proflowers or sherries berries. I contacted chase and they can't do anything because I didn't report it on a timely basis.

This is a horrible scam.I never got any communication from this company after I allegedly signed up for my membership so it flew under my radar for moe than four plus years.

Had an Experience with EasySaver Rewards?

Comments

Richmond, Virginia, United States #972593

Like many others on this site, I ordered Proflowers a few years ago and unwittingly signed up for Easy Saver.I should have reviewed my credit card statements much earlier, but last month I finally noticed the $14.95 charge hitting my credit card.

When I performed a Google search, that's when I finally noticed the monthly charge.

I don't know how I managed to enroll in this scam, but I will never order Proflowers again!That company should refund me for years worth of charges!

Unacceptable Failure of Zerowater Products Zerowater "Filtered Carlsbad, Ca water became undrinkable after only 1.5 weeks: NEW 23 cup dispenser and NEW Zerowater filters used. Sterile technique was used during setup; standard lab exclusion..." Read more HotPriceTubs - HOT PRICE TUBS - WARNING, OURS WENT ON FIRE HotPriceTubs "We have been hit with HOT PRICE TUBS also, they sold us this hot but and informed us it had 1 year warranty, after they attended to put the various..." Read more Zerowater - Filter is a piece of garbage. Zerowater "Bought the pitcher, filter, and meter combo a few years ago, and we've loved it up until we purchased the latest pack of filters a couple months ago. A month..." Read more Scentsy - DON'T get taken by the "Join us and start your own business for $99!" Scentsy "I live in the same city as Scentsy headquarters, in Meridian Idaho. I have 5 big complaints as a Scentsy consultant. 1. The people who work at Scentsy treat me..." Read more Mingle2 - I can't send messages to my friend and my friends cant send message too. i don't know why Mingle2 "i dont know whats going on with my account. anytime i'm trying to send my friends message it always show me. We need additional information from you to prove you..." Read more Little Caesars - NEGATIVE MARKETING FOR LITTLE CAESER'S PIZZA Little Caesars "To person who verbalized the negative nature of this described Little Caesar Commercial; I agree with you. This commercial is absolutely the most thoughtless regarding Father & Son. There is..." Read more Tbdress - Don't Buy from TB Dress!! Tbdress "I made the terrible mistake of purchasing two dresses for my daughter's wedding from TB Dress. When they arrived one had a broken zipper, the other did not fit correctly..." Read more Don't use Tradesy. Tradesy "I purchased a piece of luggage from EEG Closet on Tradesy and boy was I fooled... The luggage description said that it was gently used and had two scuff marks...." Read more