I have been charged $14.95 since 2009.Didn't notice charge on statement until today.

I missed the timing to participate in class action law suit that was settled in 2013. Pro flowers acted like they didn't know anything about it and said they have severed ties with easy savers, I'm screwed! Don't buy proflowers or sherries berries. I contacted chase and they can't do anything because I didn't report it on a timely basis.

This is a horrible scam.I never got any communication from this company after I allegedly signed up for my membership so it flew under my radar for moe than four plus years.

Review about: Monthly Charges.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $1000
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with EasySaver Rewards?

Comments

***ed with Proflowers
Richmond, Virginia, United States #972593

Like many others on this site, I ordered Proflowers a few years ago and unwittingly signed up for Easy Saver.I should have reviewed my credit card statements much earlier, but last month I finally noticed the $14.95 charge hitting my credit card.

When I performed a Google search, that's when I finally noticed the monthly charge.

I don't know how I managed to enroll in this scam, but I will never order Proflowers again!That company should refund me for years worth of charges!