My husband and I ordered some flowers through proflowers for out mothers for mothers day.

The next month we saw a charge on our account from easy saver. Didn't know what it was and started searching the internet and found this site.

On 6/12/08 I called the number (1-877-844-9554) and was asked to put in my phone number in order to look up my account and waited 6 minutes and 12 seconds on the phone for someone just to have it hang up on me.

So I called back and went through it again, only this time there was a message saying that they were having system problems and the phone number I had intered did not correspond with any account on record.

So I called back again. This time it did not ask me for a phone number and I was greated by a lady named Kate. I asked her what the *** easy saver was. She explained to me that when I made the purchase at proflowers that I had signed up for easy savers discounted for discounts on car rentals...all sorts of "stuff". I told her that I did NOT sign up for anything but the flowers and I want my money reinbursed immediately.

She was nice and appoligized for the "mix up" and said that I would be reimbursed all the money with in 7-10 days.

I have NOT seen a single penny from them and in fact was looking at my bank account today and seen that they took ANOTHER 14.95 out of my account! So even if they are nice and say they are going to put the money back, DONT BELIEVE THEM!

Now I have to go through this all again. We should start a petion and contact the Atterneys General and get this blood sucking scam shut down once and for all.

Had an Experience with EasySaver Rewards?

Comments

easy saver is a HUGE SCAM!!!!! they took $16.95 out of my checking account twice a month for 9 months before i noticed ..... i have no idea how they even got my information but im out 305$ watch out ordering things online,evidently there are some inglorious bastards stealing our *** money

This is lame.I'm a part of victims.

I'm upset about what happened this is crazy ever.

You bought flower but YOU HAVE TO PAY FOR NO REASON AUTH COULD BE ACCEPTED BY YOU!

Man I want my money back

Kane, Illinois, United States #26517

I WANT MY MONEY BACK.....SUCKERs.....

I hate this people taking money w/out ur authorization... Didn't sign for nothing just ordered a dozen of flowers & this is i get...EASY SAVERS...

SAME on UR SELF taking money from the LABORS of others...MAY GOD give justice To all the victims..

Moselle, Mississippi, United States #25014

I was charged for three unauthorized transactions from "Easy Saver" and I did cancel my membership by phone this morning.The representative was as nice as you said and told my the amount I was charged will be refunded in the next billing cycle.

Absolutely, I don't trust what these frauds said.Let's wait and see what would happen!