I noticed a charge on my VISA card that I did not recognize.I called the 800 number and spoke to "Josh".

He could hardly speak English. When I asked about how this charge got to my credit card he could not explain. He said that he could not find my account---He asked for my account number. I don't have an account number!!!

I asked then how did the charge get to my VISA. He said that he didn't know. I asked what Easy Saver was. He explained the program and I would never, ever have signed up for this knowing I would be charged $15 per month.

I asked for an address and phone number. He could provide me with neither. I asked where he was operating from. He said that the 800 service operated for many companies all over.

He asked for my address. I provided it to him but he did not know how to spell FLORDIA or even that it was in the USA. Obviously, "Josh" was not in America. He wanted my credit card number.

At that point I said no he wasn't going to get that as someone had already used it to get money from me. I looked up Easy Saver on the internet and the same number that I called is listed as their number. So I find it interesting that you cannot speak to someone in the USA (if indeed this is a true company). I do have an address and will request specific information as to how and when I began being charged and signed up.

I don't have any hope of getting a response. I am disputing the charge with my credit card company. But I know that I must contact Easy Saver also as they initiated the charge.

I hope that everyone reviews their credit card statement.Not a happy person!

Had an Experience with EasySaver Rewards?

Comments

Gainesville, Florida, United States #846312

Yes they did me the same why on my new card but im glade in the numbers or none working but i got me a lawyer and somebody going down for fraud