I too was a victim of the Proflowers scam over a three flowers..They perpetrated this scam and it couldn't happen without their complicity.

One is asked if they want to save $10 flowers and if you click "yes" you are sucked into the scam. I originallly went on line to order flowers to be sent a dying friend out of state and was ordering from work so I was doiong it quickly and I absolutely never saw the words "easy saver" anywhere on the screen. If it is there at all the print would have to be seen with a magnifying glass. I did receve checks from Easy Saver covering the amount scammed them after making several complaints.

My bank, Chase, does not regard it as a scam which is shocking to me since one can google "easy saver scam" and there are a multitude of entries.I am thinking of changing my credit card company.

I have instructed all of my children and friends to never use Proflowers again and I am filing a complaint against them.

Had an Experience with EasySaver Rewards?

Comments

Lutherville Timonium, Maryland, United States #920046

Two weeks ago, I discovered the same monthly transgression spanning more than four years. Yesterday, I filed a civil complaint in the District Court of Maryland for Baltimore County against EasySaver and Encore Marketing International. Stay tuned!

Baltimore, Maryland, United States #779194

I'm also victim of scam by "Easy Saver".I happened to check my wife's credit card bill and noticed they have been charging her $14.95 every month since 03/2013 and on and off since at least 2010.

I know I should have checked sooner but it wasn't my account so I assumed she was checking. She ordered flowers from proflowers couple times over the years but NEVER signed up for anything. I noticed in the beginning they were charging her card once every few months but starting

03/2013, card was charged every month. They probably figured she was easy target to scam since prior charges went uncontested.

I have since changed alert setting on her cards and canceled paperless billing.

Lesson learned..

If you ever dealt with pro flowers, make sure you check your CC statement so this doesn't happen to you.

I had the same thing, also through the Proflowers scam.Easy Saver charged me $14.95 for 2 years, I put a ton of stuff on the credit card like daycare/groceries/gas/everything so such a small amount was well disguised.

When I found it I called and fought with them for nearly 1/2 hour, even threatening to get it all back through court and they finally refunded it all.What a scam, I will NEVER order from Proflowers again, you guys should be ashamed of yourselves.

Thanks for the info....the same happened to me.

I send flowers to my American Host family in 2009 and since them they are charging me $14.97/month...

and I live in Spain, how could I ever be interested in their product since they only operate in the US?

Did you get your money back?

proredpc

We apologize for any bad experience you had with EZ Saver.We are no longer affiliated with them, however, when their program was advertised on our site, we made sure that the Terms & Conditions for the service were easily available.

The program was entirely opt-in, and for some customers, beneficial.

However, for customers who felt that they were not adequately informed when they accepted EZ Saver's terms, we do cover it as part of our satisfaction guarantee.-Steve @ ProFlowers

to proredpc Crewe, Virginia, United States #683980

Horsecrap Steve!!They just scammed my husband the same exact way at PROFLOWERS in May 2013!

There is NO benefit from these rip-offs and it is nearly impossible to make it stop.

I caught this in June 2013 and cancelled my credit card to stop it.So, beware..they are still alive and ripping folks off!