Portland, Oregon

We had an issue with unapproved extraction of funds after and unauthorized membership to Smart Saver Rewards was established after making an online order to Old Pueblo Traders.Nearly $100 was taken from a bank account.

We contacted our state's Department of Justice - Consumer Protection Division and filed a complaint with an explanation of the issue. An enforcement officer with the Financial Fraud Division opened a file on our behalf and contacted Smart Saver Rewards with the complaint.

Within several weeks, and after considerable correspondence with the enforcement officer, Smart Saver Rewards refunded us all the money they withdrew from our account.Our words of advice: Contact your state's Department of Justice and file a complaint with the Consumer Protection Division.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Had an Experience with EasySaver Rewards?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Michael Kors - MK  handbag... *** no!! Michael Kors "My experience with Michael Kors has been a nightmare... one of the links that attaches the handle to the bag slips out and my bag falls off my shoulder constantly..." Read more Michael Kors Jacket Review Michael Kors "Bought jacket Nov 20, 2016. Hardly wore it due to fuzzy lint balls formed from friction at pockets and sleeves. Body of jacket is green nylon quilted. Washed on delicate..." Read more Saladmaster - Fake positive Reviews by Dealers ( Disgusting Food ) Saladmaster "as you can see, there are many many negative reviews about salad master. A cook ware that can cost up to $3,500.00 . It's a Sham when dealers on top..." Read more Case Boss - Sending some thing else instead of the item that we have ordered Case Boss "I have ordered Luxury 360 Phone Case - Frosted Blue / iPhone 6s Plusfor BD 39.99 .The Item was not received as promised..." Read more Victor Law Center Pa - DOES BANK OF AMERICA RECEIVE $$ REFERRALS FROM BOOSTABILITY Victor Law Center Pa "VERY FEW BUSINESS CEO COULD COME WITH ONE SINGLE REASON WHY BANK OF AMERICA WOULD ALLOW BOOSTABILITY A COMPANY FRANKLY LESS THAN ONE PERCENT OF FLORIDA BAR ASSOCIATION MEMBERS EVER..." Read more Pet Wellbeing - My personal experience was great Pet Wellbeing "My dog had a heart murmur and I am a firm believer in staying off of prescription medications and trying to go a more natural way. The same goes for..." Read more EVGO - BAD BUSINESS PRACTICES! Evgo "Please be advised that Evgo owes me the sum of $5,000.00 for the reason described herein. On 06/27/2017 I inquired to the HR manager the status of a position I..." Read more Rodan and Fields - LASH BOOST - Consumers Beware!! Rodan and Fields "Curious- why does last boost contain lye? And people put this on their eyes! ("Sodium hydroxide"- NaOH).... Although caustic soda is not a systemic toxin, it is however extremely corrosive..." Read more