We had an issue with unapproved extraction of funds after and unauthorized membership to Smart Saver Rewards was established after making an online order to Old Pueblo Traders.Nearly $100 was taken from a bank account.

We contacted our state's Department of Justice - Consumer Protection Division and filed a complaint with an explanation of the issue. An enforcement officer with the Financial Fraud Division opened a file on our behalf and contacted Smart Saver Rewards with the complaint.

Within several weeks, and after considerable correspondence with the enforcement officer, Smart Saver Rewards refunded us all the money they withdrew from our account.Our words of advice: Contact your state's Department of Justice and file a complaint with the Consumer Protection Division.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of easysaver rewards membership. EasySaver Rewards needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned easysaver rewards membership in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at EasySaver Rewards.

Had an Experience with EasySaver Rewards?

Comments

Zerowater - STRESSED to the LIMIT Zerowater "My experience is stressful with this product,.I have to either travel 2 hrs to Walmart to buy filters...or order online,.The eBay prices are off the wall,.for shipping,.Amazon prices for filters..." Read more Enagic USA - Enagic Kangen - An Evil Pyramid Scheme Miracule Cure Product/Company Enagic Usa "Without a doubt, MLM/Pyramid Scheme companies have been fleecing victims for decades and Kangen/Enagic is no exception; destroying families and tearing apart friends and communities. Most of these products..." Read more Southern Style Design Bar - Way beyond the 9-14 business day and company not responding to me Southern Style Design Bar "I placed an order on 6/30/2017 and funds were taken from my account within 48 hours. I got the automated response that my order was received and I waited. I..." Read more Dr Dabber - Multiple Dr. Dabber AURA failures; $400 wasted while I am NOT Dr Dabber "For the record, I was a big Dr. Dabber fan. I owned their Ghost. I owned 2 Lights. No issues. I bought a Dr. Dabber Aura because of the magnetics. I..." Read more Camping World - Unable to complete simple job. Camping World "Brought my Class B camper van in, showed them where the grey-water tank was leaking. Left five hours later-- no wifi, by the way, in this place!-- with the SAME..." Read more Mr Appliance - The WORST service experience ever! Mr Appliance "After Irma we had a power outage for 36 hours. Then our KitchenAid fridge showed " Sabbath on" and we could not get out of it. I called "Mr Appliance"....TROY..." Read more Falken Tire - Belt broke(?) and tire shredded Falken Tire "I was traveling out-of-state and became aware of a vibration and rumbling sound. At first I thought it might be road noise, but when I got on the interstate highway,..." Read more Directv - Sales Representative Lied Regarding Sales Offer Directv "On 9-14-17, I was approached by a Direct TV sales representative, offering promotional sales for service. Since I had Uverse service and was looking to lower the cost of my..." Read more