Portland, Oregon

We had an issue with unapproved extraction of funds after and unauthorized membership to Smart Saver Rewards was established after making an online order to Old Pueblo Traders.Nearly $100 was taken from a bank account.

We contacted our state's Department of Justice - Consumer Protection Division and filed a complaint with an explanation of the issue. An enforcement officer with the Financial Fraud Division opened a file on our behalf and contacted Smart Saver Rewards with the complaint.

Within several weeks, and after considerable correspondence with the enforcement officer, Smart Saver Rewards refunded us all the money they withdrew from our account.Our words of advice: Contact your state's Department of Justice and file a complaint with the Consumer Protection Division.

Review about: Easysaver Rewards Membership.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Pricing issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with EasySaver Rewards?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Ashley Furniture - Bought durablend leather couch and loveseat peeling and cracking. Ashley Furniture "Purchased a durablend leather couch and loveseat from Ashley 2 years ago it started cracking and peeling everywhere. Called the MFS protection plan said not covered normal wear and tear...." Read more O2pure is a SCAM O2pur "Don't be fulled by O2pure TV commercial. They are a scam! Nothing is free obviously but they really try to pull a fast one on you. DO NEVER give your..." Read more V2 Cigarette - V2 Pro Series 3 half baked, leaky carts, deceitful customer service V2 Cigarette "I purchased a couple v2 Pro Series 3, wax cart, loose leaf cart and several e liquid carts. Not one of these items works properly or as advertised. Customer service..." Read more Boyds Gunstocks - First Experience With Boyd's Boyds Gunstocks "I'm an engineer by education and work as a technical director, so I'm naturally a researcher and like to think I'm pretty careful about anything I do. I had..." Read more Gallagher Bassett - Absolute disgrace Gallagher Bassett "It has been a complete total circus! I was paid pittance to what I'm owed. Took 4 years to get anything. Total ignorance and runaround. As far as I'm concerned..." Read more Offerup - Buyer was a Thief Offerup "We were selling an I Phone 7 plus on offer up. The buyer made an offer and we sent 3 people to meet with this man at a very busy..." Read more Factory Outlet Store - The Company Promises Delivery Time Quicker Than FEDEX  Guarantees Factory Outlet Store "I ordered 2 headsets and USB wired conference speaker. The company website shows free shipping 2-5 business days which was adequate for my situation. Then they send the items SMART..." Read more City Of Hope Hospital - A license to Kill! City Of Hope Hospital "My child tragically lost her life last year at City of Hope hospital, Duarte, CA. She was admitted to the hospital with an unresolved urinary tract infection. There were numerous..." Read more