We had an issue with unapproved extraction of funds after and unauthorized membership to Smart Saver Rewards was established after making an online order to Old Pueblo Traders.Nearly $100 was taken from a bank account.

We contacted our state's Department of Justice - Consumer Protection Division and filed a complaint with an explanation of the issue. An enforcement officer with the Financial Fraud Division opened a file on our behalf and contacted Smart Saver Rewards with the complaint.

Within several weeks, and after considerable correspondence with the enforcement officer, Smart Saver Rewards refunded us all the money they withdrew from our account.Our words of advice: Contact your state's Department of Justice and file a complaint with the Consumer Protection Division.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of easysaver rewards membership. EasySaver Rewards needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned easysaver rewards membership in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at EasySaver Rewards.

Had an Experience with EasySaver Rewards?

Comments