They take funds out of my bank account without my authorization.This has been going for several months where funds have been take out out of my banks (ESI-easysaver and ESI Leisure) have not been able to reach and one has returned my calls.

I leave a message and no one returns my calls. How do I reach them or get them to stop and pay me my money?

I would never have any thing to do with them I don't know how they obviously get you to give your information to something else then take and put you on a monthly payment schedule.

Had an Experience with EasySaver Rewards?

Comments

I had the same problem do not know where they got my information and my bank will not refund the money!!!

if they are taking your money out of the bank, you need to go down to your bank tell them that you never told them that they could take any money out and they will have you sign a paper stating, that easysaver will have no more rights to get any of your money.

Scentsy - DON'T buy the line of *** about "Be Part of My Team!" Scentsy "Don't become a Scentsy consultant. Unless you are willing to ruthlessly track people down to get them to buy more stuff that they absolutely don't need, and lie to people..." Read more Zerowater - STRESSED to the LIMIT Zerowater "My experience is stressful with this product,.I have to either travel 2 hrs to Walmart to buy filters...or order online,.The eBay prices are off the wall,.for shipping,.Amazon prices for filters..." Read more Scentsy - Consultant has my warmers but won't send them to me Scentsy "I ordered myself and my manager stargazer warmers in january from a consultant who i know personally, underatamding it would be a a wait for the stargazers, i finally recieved..." Read more Enagic USA - Enagic Kangen - An Evil Pyramid Scheme Miracule Cure Product/Company Enagic Usa "Without a doubt, MLM/Pyramid Scheme companies have been fleecing victims for decades and Kangen/Enagic is no exception; destroying families and tearing apart friends and communities. Most of these products..." Read more Money Network - False Advertisment - Do not hold up their end of agreement Money Network "Received a post card in the mail to deposit $10 into a piggy bank named "holiday piggy" by certain times and receive $10 deposited into account from money network. Followed..." Read more New Bolton Center Euthanized Our Pet without Our Okay! New Bolton Center "We are shocked and in disbelief by what we experienced at New Bolton Center. They euthanized our family pet without our permission, and now they’re harassing our family for charges..." Read more Kinetic Society - Terrible Service Kinetic Society "I received my jersey from KineticSociety.com after waiting patiently for over 5 weeks. Not only that, the jersey came out horribly and not as advertised. Our fraternity spent over a..." Read more Ruby Tuesday - HORRIBLE  management Ruby Tuesday "...When i asked why i only had one thick piece of chicken (in which i didnt know it was uncooked at the time until i cut it) she said thats..." Read more