I saw an unauthorized debit in my account for the amount of 14.95. I went to the bank to request an investigation. They told me that I have to cancel the service. But, what service? I did not applied for a service of that company called Easy Saver. They must have entered in my account when I made a purchase in internet using my debit card.

Easy saver is charging me 14.95 for what? I did not know how they entered in my account. That company invade the space when someone is paying for a purchase in Internet. It is a trick and a fraud.

That was an unauthorized withdrawal from my account.

Had an Experience with EasySaver Rewards?

Comments

Mine came from pro flowers after it said that it would cost me $1 to join to save on shipping flowers. You have to go through so much to get the discount, and then, it is not instant, it is a reimbersment.

I too have been had !They took money out of my acct. and I think it was the acai berry thing.But, I had ordered flowers at the same time from pro flowers.:(

Enagic USA - Enagic Kangen - An Evil Pyramid Scheme Miracule Cure Product/Company Enagic Usa "Without a doubt, MLM/Pyramid Scheme companies have been fleecing victims for decades and Kangen/Enagic is no exception; destroying families and tearing apart friends and communities. Most of these products..." Read more Saladmaster - Fake positive Reviews by Dealers ( Disgusting Food ) Saladmaster "as you can see, there are many many negative reviews about salad master. A cook ware that can cost up to $3,500.00 . It's a Sham when dealers on top..." Read more Michael Kors - Injuries and more! Michael Kors "I was walking out of a lunch meeting with family yesterday and as I crossed the street I somehow tripped on nothing and hit the ground. I was embarrassed and..." Read more Zerowater - STRESSED to the LIMIT Zerowater "My experience is stressful with this product,.I have to either travel 2 hrs to Walmart to buy filters...or order online,.The eBay prices are off the wall,.for shipping,.Amazon prices for filters..." Read more VM Innovations - Extremely disappointed!!! VM Innovations "This is a continuation of my disappointment in VMInnovations. I am currently on my 3rd slide one was replaced the other two I purchased. This last one I purchased at..." Read more Shopify - Scam/Rip Off Shopify " I ordered two bras off the website. Got a email confirmation of my order never got a tracking number emailed customer service never got a reply over a month..." Read more Superjeweler - 3/4 Halo Ring Superjeweler "I am writing my review on the 3/4 Halo enhanced clarity ring I bought from Superjewler for $899.00 on 8/7/2017. Let me start by saying after reading the reviews I..." Read more Ryan Homes - Residential Street Blockage Ryan Homes "Dan Ryan Builders are absolutely OUTRAGEOUS! So far this week his construction people have blocked our street on Sutherland Drive in Franklinton NC (Olde Liberty SubDivision). Yesterday as I was..." Read more