I saw an unauthorized debit in my account for the amount of 14.95. I went to the bank to request an investigation. They told me that I have to cancel the service. But, what service? I did not applied for a service of that company called Easy Saver. They must have entered in my account when I made a purchase in internet using my debit card.

Easy saver is charging me 14.95 for what? I did not know how they entered in my account. That company invade the space when someone is paying for a purchase in Internet. It is a trick and a fraud.

That was an unauthorized withdrawal from my account.

Had an Experience with EasySaver Rewards?

Comments

Mine came from pro flowers after it said that it would cost me $1 to join to save on shipping flowers. You have to go through so much to get the discount, and then, it is not instant, it is a reimbersment.

I too have been had !They took money out of my acct. and I think it was the acai berry thing.But, I had ordered flowers at the same time from pro flowers.:(

HotPriceTubs - HOT PRICE TUBS UK HotPriceTubs "What started out a dream come true turned into a fiasco. i got my dream hot tub for a cool €3500, delivered & installed, loved it, thrilled with it, a pure dream..." Read more Discountmugs - Terrible Company!!! Discountmugs "If I could give negative stars, I would! This company took 8 days to make our 40 wine glasses, 36 coffee mugs and 50 coasters. Then another 6 days for..." Read more Southern Style Design Bar - Way beyond the 9-14 business day and company not responding to me Southern Style Design Bar "I placed an order on 6/30/2017 and funds were taken from my account within 48 hours. I got the automated response that my order was received and I waited. I..." Read more Energizer - Peeling batteries Energizer "I spent over $20 for four double A rechargeable Energizer batteries. However after a month of using them lightly the top casing started to peel off and the casing all..." Read more PetArmor - DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY PetArmor "I made the exact same mistake that other people do. I used pet armour instead of Frontline like an idiot because I wanted to save thirty bucks. It doesn't work..." Read more Little Caesars - NEGATIVE MARKETING FOR LITTLE CAESER'S PIZZA Little Caesars "To person who verbalized the negative nature of this described Little Caesar Commercial; I agree with you. This commercial is absolutely the most thoughtless regarding Father & Son. There is..." Read more Usaa - Unbelievable Usaa "Recently I was involved in an accident where upon approaching a light another driver who was stopped behind a much larger vehicle pulled out at the last minute in front..." Read more Iboats - Return Box was torn so denided Iboats "Yes I ordered a drive shaft that was supposed to be short shaft. Box came and corner of box was torn no biggie opened found out it was the wrong..." Read more