i just discovered that easy saver rewards has been charging me directly from my checking account since 2008 to a total of $340.95 without my authorization or knowledge. i dont even know how they got my checking information so i called them up when i found this website about them and according to them i signed up when i made a purchase at babies r us on line, however according to babie r us corporate they've NEVER heard of this company. i never even recieved a product or service from them so i dont know what it is they charged me for but they wont give me back my money.

Had an Experience with EasySaver Rewards?

Comments

Ez saver charged my credit card for six months before I realized it.I attempted to call them directly but could never reach a person.

Instead, I called my credit card company and they were able to reach someone and stayed on the line with me. I spoke to a representative who told me I had made a purchase with Oriental Trading Company and had utilized a coupon therefore signing me up for their service. Unacceptable explanation as far as I was concerned. I want my money back for six months.

She offered me one month back. I requested a supervisor and was connected to one. I insisted on getting my money back for six months. He again offered one.

Unacceptable. He put me on hold then offered me three months. I told him I was working with my credit card company's fraud division and he immediately offered the full six months. He provided a confirmation number for the cancelation of my "subscription" but not one for crediting my account.

It took about three weeks, but they just credited my account.Very scary!

#132002

Just found out this co has been charging me for

1 year. I never sighned up for this ***! How abou

a class action lawsuit ?

to Kim Boston, Massachusetts, United States #713112

This company has been sucking money out of my account as well.My husband and the bank called the and they made up some excuse of how we "might" have signed up and agreed to stop taking money from the account.

That was about six months ago and guess what just showed up as a deduction on our checking account today? Yup EZ Saver! I am pissed.

We need to resolve this.It can't be legal!